Hey Everyone!
Welcome to my blog! I'll be keeping you all updated on my year abroad in Paris and around Europe. I promise to try my best not to rant or complain but actually provide some sort of valuable reflection on my experience :)
So here is some basic info about my trip:
I'm studying in Sciences Po, a political science and journalism school in Paris where all sorts of cool people have studied like UN Secretary General Boutrous-Ghali, Jacques Chirac and Christian Dior!!
I'll be living with 3 other girls from Boston College in an Apartment in Marais, one of the oldest neighborhood in Paris.
My address will be 60 rue des tournelles 75003, Paris France.
Pleaseeeee write me letters! I want to keep up with everyones lives and not just through facebook!
I'll also have a Miami phone number that all of you can call without long distance charges thanks to my awesome dad!
The number is 786 350 4966.
I leave in 13 days and can't wait!
~ Marina
2 comments:
first comment!! i'm so excited to read it and stalk you in paris!!!!!
i love you
MARINA! JE SUIS TELLEMENT CONTENTE POUR TOI! Will you be there around December? I believe I might be visiting my parents in Switzerland there..I am expecting to see you. I am so proud of you, your accomplishments are fascinating. EU TE AMO!!!!!
Post a Comment